Men like to sport beards and mustaches in style but it’s important to get it right. You may have all the paraphernalia to groom them but if you want to wear your beard and mustache with pride, then regular maintenance and upkeep is a must. Most people just use any old electric razor instead of a Beard Trimmer or some proper Scissors – WRONG !
Since the object of a beard and mustache trim is to make you look better than before or at least look snappier, then you would need to use a Beard Trimmer that adequately does the job. If you think taming your beard with your existing electric razor is enough, think again- its pop-up trimmer isn’t going to give you that impeccably trimmed beard.
But probably you’re staggered by the quantity of Beard and Mustache Trimmers available on the market – even on this very site. Don’t worry, we’ll give you a great selection of tools that will do the job!
So let’s peep into this follicular world and see what it has to offer in the way of Beard and Mustache Trimmers.
This Beard Trimmer appears to be a great option and doesn’t pinch your wallet too much. Although it is a little on the large side, you’ll get the hang of using it as you go along. It’s stylish and has a sleek design.
- uses Lithium Ion instead of the usual NiCad
- good structure and function for comfortable and accurate trimming
- rotary dial in front helps gain better control for determining mustache and beard length
- long lasting battery, machine durability and is suited to various kinds of beards
- Gives you 120 minutes of runtime
- Has 3 precision ground blades and gives you 9 length settings
In spite of having to change blades, this low priced trimmer is distinctly superior to the electric-razor style trimmers.
This lightweight trimmer has an ergonomic design with a rubberized grip that’s comfortable to hold and control. It comes with a Beard and Hair Clipper comb attachment and an AC charging stand.
- ultra-sharp trimmer blades that offer a superior performance
- made of stainless steel, the blades are hypo-allergenic
- closely packed blades angled at 45 degrees gives sharper and better quality trim
- with 19 individual trim settings, it offers smooth and precise trimming and detailing
- Hair can be trimmed dry or wet as the trimmer is waterproof and washable
- trimmer head cleans in seconds when rinsed in warm, running water
- variety of lengths to choose from
The only drawback is that the metal hydride battery takes long to charge and discharges fast after hectic trimming. Trimmer blades need to be oiled frequently for good performance.
This trimmer, shapes and trims using an adjustable all-in-one beard trimmer. With 9 settings, a perfect trim seems to be on the cards every time.
- ergonomic and easy to hold and fits snugly in the palm
- Cordless trimmer offers clean cutting
- Titanium coated blades- are for life and don’t need to be oiled
- offers various length settings with an easy to use zoom wheel
- Rechargeable with LED charging indicator
This one comes with some awesome features, especially the built-in vacuum system. That means there’s no hair left lying around in the wash basin.
- gives you mess-free trimming as it vacuums almost all the hair that’s cut
- Power-packed battery with a 75-minute battery life- takes an hour to charge
- offers different length settings- from 1mm to 18mm-
- travel lock prevents accidental activation
- flexible guide comb is an added feature
- Turbo power boost button that enhances cutting and fan speed
A huge drawback is that the trimmer head hard to control- this could be a nuisance for first-timers
Regarded as numero uno in the brand of beard trimmers and hair clippers. Comes with a lot of accessories for trimming, shaving and detailing.
- Offers twice the cutting power that is generally offered by rechargeable trimmers
- provides 3 hours of run time on a 1-hour charge
- offers one minute charge for quick 3 minutes grooming and no loss of charge while it’s stored
- environmentally friendly and smart
- offers smooth and close shaves
- the handle has a great grip because of its rubberized texture and it grips small hairs well
No led display to show whether it’s charging and it takes time to figure out which attachments are best to use. No instructions.
Of course, there are trimmers and trimmers and you have to figure out how much you’re willing to pay for what you want.