Turn your rowdy beard into one that commands attention with the Striking Viking Pocket Comb
The Striking Viking wooden pocket comb is popular for a myriad of reasons. Most importantly, the rugged, portable, wood comb evenly distributes naturally-occurring oils, thus producing an even, lustrous, and attractive appearance.
• Solid Wood Construction
• Includes Convenient Carrying Case
• 100% Natural Sandalwood
• Durable & Aesthetic Design
• Arrives Sealed for Elevated Hygiene
• Large – Measures 4″ x 2.5″ x .25″ (6cm x 4cm x 1cm)
• Double-Sided: Fine and Coarse Bristles
• Pocket Size for Use On-The-Go
• Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Unlike Plastic, a Wood Comb Does Not Produce Static Electricity
• Wood Bristles Decrease Breakage and Damage to the Hair
• Easier on the Scalp than Metal & Plastic
• Prevents Your Hair From Drying Out by Evenly Distributing Oil From the Skin to Your Hair
• Multiple Bristle Sizes Provide Suitability For All Hair Styles
• Lightweight; Yet Rugged Construction Allows for Use On-The-Go
In order to make your morning ritual an unrivaled experience, take advantage of Striking Viking’s 365 Day Money Back Guarantee and click Add to Cart now!
- Includes Travel Case: This synthetic leather case offers superior protection during any travels or voyage. This pocket-sized comb is ideal for EDC (Every Day Carry) fans.
- Fine and Coarse Teeth: The dual sized teeth work in tandem to style all types of hair, whether it’s short, long, thin, thick, straight or curly.
- Anti-Static Electricity: Unlike typical plastic or steel combs that cause clingy static electricity, this solid and smooth wood comb is an easy way to avoid that morning anger!
- Natural: The comb is crafted tenderly out of 100% natural sandalwood that leaves your beard and moustache looking great.
- Detangles Any Snag – If your head and beard hair is susceptible to snags and knots, the Striking Viking wood comb is the tool you’ve been needing. As and added plus, this comb works to brush the dandruff away from your skin and beard so you can showcase your beard in the way it deserves.